Malsena Durum Pasta “Fusilli” 400g / 14.1oz
Price: Please contact seller below for pricing
Size: 400g / 14.1 oz
Item UPC Number: 477902820395
Case: 16 Units in a case
Units per Pallet: 896
Minimum Order: 1 pallet
Shelf Life: 1095 days
Freight Terms: EXW from Vievis, Lithuania,
Product of Origin: Lithuania
- Short pasta resembling compressed spirals. Due to this shape, the sauce is perfectly absorbed into the pasta, and the perfect amount of sauce ingredients settles in the screw coils.
- Spelt wheat is one of the oldest cereals. Their grains are covered with glumes, which naturally protect the spelt from negative environmental impact. Spelt flour and pasta are a source of fiber.
- A source of protein and fiber
- Does not boil to rags, does not stick together
- Bronze forms are used for a perfect friendship of pasta and sauce.
- Traditional pasta production is unimaginable without bronze shapes. It is to them that all compliments should be addressed. These shapes scratch the surface of the pasta and give it roughness so that it perfectly absorbs the sauce.
“Malsena” is one of the biggest and most modern grain processing industrial group in Lithuania. Having mastered the modern milling technology, the company produces a wide range of products: different types of wheat and rye flour, flour mixes, wheat germ and bran. Advanced technologies allow the group to adjust itself to the ongoing demands of the market and deliver the highest quality products to the consumers. The customers’ requirements are the main instigators motivating “Malsena” to expand its product range on a regular basis.
Every day millions of people choose products made by our grain processing company, therefore we take food safety and quality as our most top priority and continuously work to keep up with quality standards and respond to changing market needs.
Malsena Plius holds BRC Global Standard for Food Safety certificate. The BRC standard is recognised by food manufacturers around the world. Certification, according to this standard, attests to a company’s compliance with the following quality systems: HACCP (Risk Analysis at Critical Control Points), Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Hygiene Practice and Good Laboratory Practice. It also helps food retailers, manufacturers and brand owners to comply with their legal obligations.
Our company also follows standards:
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- Halal certificate: HCL.G:2019
- Ecological production: LT-EKO-001
Malsena looks forward with providing a proposal and becoming your long-term trading partner. Orders accepted globally!