Malsena Durum Pasta “Spaghetti” 400g / 14.1oz
Price: Please contact seller below for pricing
Size: 400g / 14.1 oz
Item UPC Number: 4779028202418
Case: 20 Units in a case
Units per Pallet: 1600
Minimum Order: 1 pallet
Shelf Life: 1095 days
Freight Terms: EXW from Vievis, Lithuania,
Product of Origin: Lithuania
- Long, thin, cylindrical pasta. This is one of the most popular types of pasta, which goes especially well with cream and tomato sauces.
- Durum wheat flour is not without reason called pasta flour. Pasta made from this flour is a source of protein; it stands out with excellent taste properties and the highest quality.
- A source of protein and fiber
- Does not boil to rags, does not stick
- Bronze forms are used for a perfect friendship of pasta and sauce.
- Traditional pasta production is unimaginable without bronze shapes. It is to them that all compliments should be addressed. These shapes scratch the surface of the pasta and give it roughness so that it perfectly absorbs the sauce.
“Malsena” is one of the biggest and most modern grain processing industrial group in Lithuania. Having mastered the modern milling technology, the company produces a wide range of products: different types of wheat and rye flour, flour mixes, wheat germ and bran. Advanced technologies allow the group to adjust itself to the ongoing demands of the market and deliver the highest quality products to the consumers. The customers’ requirements are the main instigators motivating “Malsena” to expand its product range on a regular basis.
Every day millions of people choose products made by our grain processing company, therefore we take food safety and quality as our most top priority and continuously work to keep up with quality standards and respond to changing market needs.
Malsena Plius holds BRC Global Standard for Food Safety certificate. The BRC standard is recognised by food manufacturers around the world. Certification, according to this standard, attests to a company’s compliance with the following quality systems: HACCP (Risk Analysis at Critical Control Points), Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Hygiene Practice and Good Laboratory Practice. It also helps food retailers, manufacturers and brand owners to comply with their legal obligations.
Our company also follows standards:
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- Halal certificate: HCL.G:2019
- Ecological production: LT-EKO-001
Malsena looks forward with providing a proposal and becoming your long-term trading partner. Orders accepted globally!